Sunday, March 11, 2012

MEET OUR WORSHIP LEADER: SCOTT UNDERWOOD





Scott Underwood was born in a small seaside town in California. His family heritage is a strong line of Jesus followers and he gave his life to Jesus when he was 7 years old. His cousin, who was 8 years at the time, would hold evangelistic meetings in his neighborhood and preach the good news to his little friends. Scott spent quite a lot of time with his cousin and when his cousin asked him if he would like to give his heart to Jesus Scott said yes!

Scott is the author of worship songs like "Take My Life", "Greater Grace" and several others published by Vineyard Music Group.

JOIN US AT MOMENTUM 2012. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN. SPACE IS LIMITED.>

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have followed Vineyard Music since the mid 90's Scott is one of the ones I love to hear the most. There is a song he wrote named "Sweet Forgiveness" that I have sung and played my guitar. I am now a missionary in East Africa. I used the words from Romans 8:1 in my Kiswahili Bible to translate the lyrics to this song. Now I sing it all over the place in Tanzania and Kenya. I have wanted Scott to know this story and how many of my friends here are from a Muslim background. When they hear this they hoot and haller all over the place they love it so much.

God bless you for recording this song and allowing it to be used in a very different place!
Steve Hart, Billings Montana

Unknown said...

i earnestly need Scott Underwood song - You Bless me Lord. Please assist God bless you for this song.

John Chege

Unknown said...

I earnestly need to get Vineyard songs in the 1997 album 'Undending Love'. Alternatively, I get Scott Underwood song 'You bless me Lord' of 1997.

God bless you for these songs.

John Chege

Unknown said...

i earnestly need Scott Underwood song - You Bless me Lord. Please assist God bless you for this song.

John Chege

Unknown said...

Hi I need permission to use some of Scott's lyrics